Sunday, January 13, 2008

You fool!

I always start blogs, and then about a quarter of the way through I decide that my writing is terrible and the subject is uninteresting. I have about 27 unfinished blogs--no hyperbole there. I have good intentions, but fuck it. No one reads this anyways, which I always suspected, but had proved to me with the sad, sad results of my poll. After several days, the poll closed with a mere four votes--two of which were from the same person doing the e-version of stuffing the ballot box.

I will eventually continue the best of 2007 nonsense with the movie and videogame winners. I decided that I owe it to P.T. Anderson to see his movie before choosing the best movie of the year. I fucking love P.T. Anderson.

Speaking of P.T. Anderson, doesn't my 'stache make me look strikingly like Daniel Day Lewis in There Will Be Blood?

No comments: